Wednesday 10 October 2012

Cookies Day 4, The Cookie-stache

Right into action, each of us picked a cookie recipe and set off. We all felt confident and as a result, worked much faster. Today I was responsible for coconut macaroons and after 6 trays, I joined V in practicing piping for the langue de chat.

V made a template for us so we had nicer and more consistent langue de chat today. Woot!

The template was a huge help!

We still had a few funny ones though. Remember how I said to always make sure to have fun? We had a blast playing around with some of the odd shaped langue de chat.

Cookie Alien by V
Cookie-stache!

It's after Thanksgiving, but I saw this bread turkey sitting on the counter at the Marketplace. I love his cute smile!

Gobble gobble bread!

It's Thursday tomorrow already! Yay for short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment